New drum design
200 L and 60 L drums
Not only the lubricants but also the logistics and the product design is steadily improved at Oest. One current example is the change to the new 200 L and 60 L drums with the Oest branding on them. This is also a benefit for our distributors.
- A new, modern design represents high quality standards
- A high recognition value increases the publicity and image
- A stronger market presence to the final customer
- A high identification with the product
- An immediate visible and high degree of transparency towards the manufacturer
The change will be made fluxionary. During the transition period, we will also deliver drums with the current design.
Environmentally friendly and gentle on resources for some product groups, we will use reconditioned drums in the same design but without the Oest lettering. These Reco-drums are especially conditioned and are therefore re-usable. Besides the advantages in costs of which our customers benefit, our Reco-drums are particularly environmentally friendly and gentle on resources. Possible smaller disfigurements at the drums are accepted on purpose. For the environment!
- Gentle on resources and environmentally friendly
- Each Reco-drums saves up to 120 kgs CO2
- No derogation of the lubricant quality
- Certified safety, reliability and functionality of the drums
Our new Reco-drums are marked with a sticker and are thereby immediately distinguishable.